6th January 2016, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply in UPPSC Lower Division Clerk recruitment?

Sir,
I want to know the age limit for applying in Lower Division Clerk in UPPSC. Kindly tell me the age limit for this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. When the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk will be released in UPPSC?
  2. Detailed information about Lower Division Clerk recruitment exam?
  3. When the notification of Naval Dockyard Lower Division Clerk recruitment will be released? Procedure to apply?
  4. Detailed information about SSC Lower Division Clerk recruitment?
  5. Procedure and last date to apply for Lower Division Clerk recruitment in NCC, Maharashtra?
  6. When the notification for High Court Lower Division Clerk recruitment will be published?
  7. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Lower Division Clerk recruitment in India Navy?
  8. Last 3 years question papers of SSC Lower Division Clerk recruitment exam?
  9. Pattern and reference books to prepare for CMPFO Lower Division Clerk recruitment exam?
  10. Detailed information about Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk recruitment? When the notification will be release?
  11. When the notification of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk recruitment will be released?
  12. Procedure to apply in Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk recruitment?
  13. How can I prepare to qualify in MCD Lower Division Clerk recruitment exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  14. Sample question papers of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk recruitment exam
  15. Upper age limit for lower division clerk in Mohan Lal Sukhadia University, Udaipur?
  16. Model test papers for Lower Division Clerk in H.P.?
  17. Reference books for preparation of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk exam?
  18. Lower Division Clerk exam details with model papers? -- [Most Discussed]
11th January 2016, 12:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply in UPPSC Lower Division Clerk recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to know the age limit for applying in Lower Division Clerk in UPPSC. Kindly tell me the age limit for this immediately.
If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for UPPSC Lower Division Clerk exam.

or

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board then you are eligible for UPPSC Lower Division Clerk exam.

But your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.

Age relaxation is provided as per government rule for reserved category candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?