25th December 2015, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk recruitment will be released?

Friends,
I want to know that when Staff Selection Commission will produce the notification for Lower Division Clerk recruitment? Please tell me about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk recruitment? When the notification will be release?
  2. When the notification of Staff Selection Commission Upper Division Clerk recruitment will be released?
  3. Sample question papers of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk recruitment exam
  4. ITI passed candidate can apply for Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk post of Staff Selection Commission?
  5. Reference books for preparation of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk exam?
  6. Whether 2 months are enough to prepare for Staff Selection Commission LDC recruitment exam? Reference books for preparation?
  7. Name of books for Staff Selection Commission of Lower Division Clerk?
  8. Procedure to apply in Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk recruitment?
  9. What is the job role of Lower Division Clerk in Staff Selection Commission?
  10. Names of the books for staff selection commission lower division clerk exam?
  11. Names of the books for staff selection commission lower division clerk
  12. When the admit card of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk exam will be issued by Indian Meteorological Department? Date of this recruitment exam?
  13. When the notification for recruitment in Staff Selection Commission will be released for B.Com graduate?
  14. Past years question papers of staff selection commission for requirement of data entry operator and lower division clerk?
  15. Solved question papers of Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. When the notification of Naval Dockyard Lower Division Clerk recruitment will be released? Procedure to apply?
  17. When the notification of Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam will be released for B.Sc(Physics) graduate?
  18. When the notification for High Court Lower Division Clerk recruitment will be published?
10th January 2016, 10:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk recruitment will be released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I want to know that when Staff Selection Commission will produce the notification for Lower Division Clerk recruitment? Please tell me about this asap.
Important Dates for SSC CHSL 2016 (Tentative)

Application form will be available from April 2016
Last date to apply -May 2016
Exam Dates -July 2016
11th January 2016, 08:08 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: When the notification of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk recruitment will be released?

Staff Selection Commission conducts SSC CHSL exam every year for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk and Data Entry Operator. You want to know about the details about this exam.

Eligibility: Student must possess a Higher secondary degree. The students which possess higher degree can also apply.

Age Limit: 18-27 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit will be given to reserved category candidates.

Selection procedure: The selection procedure consists of written exam followed by typing test.

**The notification of this exam will be published in the month of July of every year while the test will be conducted in the month of November at different dates. If you still any confusion regarding eligibility, exam pattern etc then you can go through the detailed advertisement of previous year of SSC CHSL which I am providing to you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ssc chsl 2015.pdf(457.2 KB, 15 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?