6th March 2018, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

When the result of West Bengal Madrasah Service Commission TET will be released? How many students appeared TET?

Hello, I had given the TET entrance exam of West Bengal Madrasah Service Commission. I want to know about the date of issue of its result. And I would also like to know that how many students had given this exam?

15th May 2018, 10:35 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: When the result of West Bengal Madrasah Service Commission TET will be released? How many students appeared TET?

As far as present information is concerned regarding this recruitment there is no sign of recruitment is being seen neither on official website nor on other websites and no notice has been issued so far that is why we have to wait for some more time because this recruitment was to be announced this year so wait.

One more thing you want to know about how many candidates will appear or appeared for this exam then an average ratio of number of students appearing for this examination will be around 1:50 means if there are 1000 vacancies then around 50000 candidates will appear for this exam and this ratio may be increased as per availability of number of vacancies.

So you do need to prepare more and more for both exam and interview process then only the candidate may have chances to be selected in for the final job so you do not need to wait for the notification of recruitment, you just need to begin preparation for this examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?