24th February 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

What's the age limit of West Bengal TET exam for general categories? What's the exam date for the same?

1.What is the age limit for TET Exam.in West Bengal for General Cast? 2. When will be TET Exam. in West Bengal?
please reply soon.

19th June 2012, 06:10 PM
epson

Default Re: What's the age limit of West Bengal TET exam for general categories? What's the exam date for the same?

The main and only eligibility required is B.Ed degree. But The certificate cannot be more than 7 years old. the exam is conducted in the month of December every year.....
12th February 2013, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the age limit of West Bengal TET exam for general categories? What's the exam date for the same?

I am 38 years old . This year I will.complet my B. Ed . Can I appear for.TET?
15th February 2013, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

i am 29 yrs old and have done MBA in marketing . can i appear for TET
14th August 2013, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

i am from jharkhand and dont knpw bemgali languahe can i appear im rcam
14th August 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

i am from jharkhand and dont knpw bemgali languahe can i appe
at in the w.b tet.
8th May 2015, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

I passed out M.Sc. Microbiologyon 2006,from jiwaji university.can i apply for West Bengal TET exam?
1st January 2020, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

I have done my M.A in philosophy from C.U. Can I apply for TET exam?Is it compulsory to do B. ED before TET exam? Kindly give the answer as soon as possible sir...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?