28th June 2016, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Whether Interview is conducted in IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment?

Hi,
I am Mitesh Dave and I am going to apply for IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment. I want to know that after the written exam in this recruitment, there is an interview also schedule for the selected candidates? Please tell me about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of Physical Test will be conducted for Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment of IOCL?
  2. Pay scale of Junior Engineering Assistant(Chemical) in IOCL? Vacancies available in this recruitment?
  3. How to prepare for IOCL Junior Engineer recruitment exam? Model test papers for Chemical Engineering?
  4. Previous year question papers of IOCL Mechanical Assistant recruitment exam?
  5. Is there any written exam available for Junior Assistant(Administrative Accounts) recruitment of MDI, Gurgaon?
  6. Syllabus and study materials of IOCL recruitment exam for Engineering Assistant post?
  7. Solved question papers for Junior Business Assistant IOCL?
  8. When is the interview of account assistant conducted?
  9. List of government jobs for Diploma in Biomedical having four years experience? Selection procedure for it? -- [New]
  10. How much should I score in GATE to get call for interview from IOCL? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Cutoff marks required to qualify in IOCL Junior Engineer recruitment exam? Mechanical question papers of previous year?
  12. Previous year question paper of Junior Assistant(Fire) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority Of India?
  13. What kind of posts are available in Food Corporation of India for B.Sc(Nutrition) candidate?
  14. Syllabus and question pattern of IOCL Junior Engineer(Mechanical) recruitment exam?
  15. Interview questions of previous year for IOCL Boiler Operator Engineer recruitment?
  16. What is the selection process for the post of Junior Assistant Recruitment examination
  17. Previous year question papers of IOCL recruitment exam for Assistant Production Chemistry Trainee?
  18. Can I apply for Indian Army Junior Assistant recruitment being a 26 years old Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
29th June 2016, 06:44 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether Interview is conducted in IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment?

There is written exam for this post conducted by the IOCL. You have apply first then wait for admit card. if you think of simply pass the exam will not fetch you interview chance. So you must think of scoring more than 75% because candidates will be called for on the basis of cut off marks. In all the government or private jobs without interview on one can be selected. So try to score good marks in written exam then prepare your self for the interview. It will be conducted by the panel of judges headed by Chairman. they can ask you any questions & you must be in position to give the answers.
30th June 2016, 03:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Interview is conducted in IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am Mitesh Dave and I am going to apply for IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment. I want to know that after the written exam in this recruitment, there is an interview also schedule for the selected candidates? Please tell me about this asap.

There is no interview for the selection of Junior Engineer Assistant – IV in IOCL. The selection process consists of the following;

- The candidates have to appear for 3 hours written test. They should obtain minimum qualifying marks (35% marks) in the written test. Shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo Skill / Proficiency / Physical Test and only those candidates qualified are considered. The candidates have to appear for Pre- employment medical fitness test.

The aspirant can find the details in the IOCL Official Website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?