28th June 2016, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

What kind of Physical Test will be conducted for Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment of IOCL?

Hello,
I just want to know that what kind of Physical test will be taken for Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment in IOCL? I want to apply to become a Junior Engineering Assistant in IOCL. Please let me know about the Physical test which I have to appear. Thanks in advance!

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Interview is conducted in IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment?
  2. Pay scale of Junior Engineering Assistant(Chemical) in IOCL? Vacancies available in this recruitment?
  3. How to prepare for IOCL Junior Engineer recruitment exam? Model test papers for Chemical Engineering?
  4. Previous year question papers of IOCL Mechanical Assistant recruitment exam?
  5. Syllabus and study materials of IOCL recruitment exam for Engineering Assistant post?
  6. What kind of written test will be conducted by DFS, Gujarat for Lab Assistant post? -- [New]
  7. Solved question papers for Junior Business Assistant IOCL?
  8. Job opportunities for girls in CBI, CID and IB?
  9. What is Physical Measurement Test for the recruitment of Assistant Wireless Operator in Delhi?
  10. Is there any written exam available for Junior Assistant(Administrative Accounts) recruitment of MDI, Gurgaon?
  11. Last 5 years question papers of DMRC exam?
  12. Cutoff marks required to qualify in IOCL Junior Engineer recruitment exam? Mechanical question papers of previous year?
  13. Previous year question paper of Junior Assistant(Fire) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority Of India?
  14. Syllabus and question pattern of IOCL Junior Engineer(Mechanical) recruitment exam?
  15. What is the selection process for the post of Junior Assistant Recruitment examination
  16. What kind of qualification is necessary for Junior Assistant post of 10th or 12th?
  17. TTD junior assistant and typist examination test syllabus and question papers -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How should I prepare for CPG entrance exam?
1st July 2016, 10:53 PM
ealpvinoth

Default Re: What kind of Physical Test will be conducted for Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment of IOCL?

Physical Test will not be conducted as in the case of Defence. IOCL will have a small medical test to see that you are not physically challenged, Proper Eye sight, Vaccinated, No disease.
Blood Test is taken in case if you met with some bad situation, then it might helps.
If you are good enough to alk like a normal man then you can clear it easily, they are not ooking for a perfect man but a man ho can serve for his company on a long time basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?