5th June 2015, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Ed in Calcutta University if secured 49% in M.Com?

Hello,
I have completed my M.Com and I want to do B.Ed course. I have completed my M.Com with 49% marks. So, I can get B.Ed course admission in Calcutta University? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after M.Com to be Professor or Lecturer? Eligibility criteria and future prospect?
  2. How to study LLB form Calcutta University? I am a 71 years old student
  3. From job perspective should i choose M.Sc Statistics or MCA course from Kolkata University?
  4. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study LLM after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  5. Is it possible to study M.Com after completing B.Com with 47%?
  6. How to pursue M.Com in best university which offers quality study material and placement? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Calcutta University to study Ph.D for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bardwan University 10 year ago?
  8. Am I eligible to study MSc in Mathematics after completing graduation course from a popular college affiliated to Calcutta University?
  9. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can i study LLB in calcutta university and in any correspondence course after scoring 62% in HS?
  11. How much percentage is required to get admission for M.Con in calcutta university
  12. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  13. How canI get admission in B.Com LLB 3 years course under Calcutta University? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  14. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Calcutta University?
  16. Applicable post in Indian Army for post graduation pursuing candidate who secured 50% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 50% in graduation?
  17. Is M.Com or M.Com (Honours) or MA(ECO) available in TMU? What is the duration of the courses?
  18. What are the opportunities after passing BSc general course from Calcutta University
7th June 2015, 07:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Ed in Calcutta University if secured 49% in M.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed my M.Com and I want to do B.Ed course. I have completed my M.Com with 49% marks. So, I can get B.Ed course admission in Calcutta University? Please reply as soon as possible.
B.Ed course is not depends on Masters degree marks. It is depends on graduation degree marks. So if you are secured above 50% marks from a recognized university then you are eligible for B.Ed course in Calcutta University.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed ) is one year Teaching professional course which is divided into two semester.

Bachelor's Degree in any subject with atleast 50% marks at graduate level or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed cour
8th June 2015, 12:43 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Yes, of course you are eligible for B.Ed after completing M.Com. Graduation is the minimum educational qualification required for B.Ed. Most of the reputed B.Ed universities, at least 50% of marks at Graduation level. Master degree scores are not considered at the time of admission. So, please don't worry about your marks in M.Com. If you have scored above 50% of marks in Graduation then definitely you may get admission for B.Ed through University of Calcutta.

=> Bachelor degree in any field with minimum 50% in aggregate for general category students and 45% for SC/ST category of students.

=> An entrance exam followed by Group discussion and interview might be there, at the University of Calcutta.

=> Candidates having work experience in Teaching field are often given more preference at the time admission.

Official Website - www.caluniv.ac.in
9th June 2015, 02:48 PM
kunalroy89

Your post graduation marks will not be accounted for admission in B.Ed.
Following are the eligibility criteria for Calcutta University B.Ed:

You need to have scored above 55% in Graduation for general candidate and 40% for Sc/ST/OBC/Physically handicapped candidates.

You should have experience of 2 years after graduation in CBSE/ICSE/NCTE/the State Boards affiliated school/institution/organization.

Age limit: 40 years for Fresher Candidates and 45 years for Deputed candidates.

Reservation of seats for Calcutta University Students:- 95% and for Non- C.U. Students:-5% will be followed

If your Graduation marks are above the criteria stated,you need not bother about Masters percentage.
Check out the website of Calcutta University for further details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?