9th April 2011, 06:55 PM
Preeti R Kumbhar

Job opportunities after completing MBA after BBA from Pune University? How much is the pay scale?

wat are d job opportunities for me if i complete mba after bba from pune university?
wat wud b my payment range?

Related Questions:
  1. Is PG MSc Bioinformatics a good course? What kind of job opportunities can I get after completing the course and how much will be the pay scale? Which universities offer this course in Distance Mode?
  2. Job opportunities other than Teaching after M.Sc Maths at high pay scale? -- [New]
  3. Which course is better between MBA and M.Tech as per pay scale and opportunities after completing B.Tech?
  4. What to do after completing BBA? I am pursuing BBA 2nd year in management from Pune University
  5. Shall I go for lateral entry in III semester of MBA at PTU after completing PGDIT from Symbiosis, Pune?
  6. What are the opportunities in central government after completing MBBS? What will be the approximate pay scale?
  7. Job opportunities and eligibility to appear in CLAT for BBA student? Whether BBA degree has no value?
  8. Which one to choose between MBA in HR and Aviation Management? Pay scale for both the courses and opportunities in future?
  9. Can I study BBA after completing 12th with Computer Science?
  10. Will it be beneficial for me to do BBA and MBA after completing diploma in Mechanical?
  11. Is it necessary to study MBA after completing BBA?
  12. What are the career opportunities available after completion of BBA and how will I apply for MBA after that?
  13. Which course provides more career opportunities BBA or B.Com?
  14. Which is better after completion of MBA and M.Tech? Opportunities in MBA and M.Tech? Which course pays more?
  15. What are the job placements available after BBA+MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What will be the monthly salary of an IAS Officer?
  17. Admission in BBA for a candidate who have secured less marks in 12th standard? Job opportunities in Odisha after completing BBA?
  18. How should I join ICWAI after completing BBA from Pune University?
23rd April 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities after completing MBA after BBA from Pune University? How much is the pay scale?

I have complested my BBA in MArketing and then MBA in Environment and Forestry.Can you help me out in
Kaushik Ganguly
MIT,Pune
[email protected]
1st May 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities after completing MBA after BBA from Pune University? How much is the pay scale?

i have completed my 12th from commerce and intrested in joining defence army what are the procedure of joining
2nd July 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

job opportunity after BBA
3rd October 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

what is the payment of after bba complet?
16th October 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

will i b demended in market easily if i pass out in goood marks?
8th December 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities after completing MBA from Pune University? How much is the pay scale?
4th January 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Can i change my college for 2nd year bba in pune university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?