3rd March 2023, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria for FTII in Acting course?

I want to gather information regarding admission in FTII for ACTING course..... i want to know the ***admission exam criteria*** what sort of questions are being asked in this? As i have no idea regarding it. I would love to know about this. If anybody can answer or can tell where to find the pattern of FTII enterance test.

thank you ........

5th March 2023, 07:33 PM
Shantanubose22

Default Re: Admission criteria for FTII in Acting course?

Eligibility for FTII Admission and Entrance Exam 2023:-

1) Candidates must have completed 2 years post graduate diploma program.
or,
2) Candidates must have graduated from a recognized university or any equivalent subject (Candidates who have not obtained their graduation degree before the date of application must submit it before the date of admission).
25th March 2023, 11:24 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Admission criteria for FTII in Acting course?

Educational Qualification: Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

Age Limit: Candidates must be between 18 and 30 years of age as on 1st July of the year of admission. However, there is an age relaxation of up to 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

Entrance Exam: Candidates have to appear for a national-level entrance examination conducted by FTII. The examination consists of a written test, an audition, and an interview. The written test evaluates the candidate's general awareness, analytical ability, and language proficiency, while the audition assesses their acting skills.

Language Proficiency: Candidates must have proficiency in both English and Hindi.

Physical Fitness: Candidates must be physically fit and able to perform physical activities related to acting.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?