4th February 2016, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for Acting course in FTII Pune for Commerce students?

sir I want to be an actor in movies., what should be the minimum qualification for a commerce student? Eligibility criteria for Acting course in FTII Pune for commerce students.

15th March 2016, 10:05 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Acting course in FTII Pune for Commerce students?

FTII stands for Film and Television Institute of India.

The eligibility for the admission in FTII Acting course are as under :-

-The candidate must have a graduation degree with minimum 40% marks in any stream from a recognized university.

-The candidate must have studied Physics as a compulsory Subject in 12th class.

-Selection process for the admission in FTII involves of

Written test,

Personal Interview.
14th April 2017, 05:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Acting course in FTII Pune for Commerce students?

I would like to admit my son in your institution for to learn acting he is studying in second year B.com . Can you do me a favour of letting me know frees structure and admission procedure.we resident of Ahmedabad
1st March 2020, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

I am 69 m technocrat living in Mumbai and have some experience of acting,being acted small roles in films and drama. I m desirous to go for acting short course.Please suggest Class / Institute with fees preferably in Mumbai and pune Short Course in Acting .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?