23rd November 2018, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to appear in upcoming JEE Advanced for a candidate who has appeared in JEE Main around 3 years ago?

Sir/Madam, I have passed my 12th Board exam and appeared in JEE Main around 3 years ago but haven't appeared in JEE Advanced. Now I have a 3 years gap and want to appear in JEE Advanced. The question is, I can appear in JEE Advanced without giving JEE Main this time?

30th November 2018, 02:51 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Possibility to appear in upcoming JEE Advanced for a candidate who has appeared in JEE Main around 3 years ago?

The procedure for the MILKFED Senior Executive recruitment will be made in two stages which will includes written examination (objective type) followed by personal interview.

For more details regarding the selection procedure and other details related to the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.verka.coop and download the official notification for the same examination.
30th November 2018, 02:55 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Possibility to appear in upcoming JEE Advanced for a candidate who has appeared in JEE Main around 3 years ago?

Having completed your Class 12th three years ago, you are not eligible for appearing in JEE Advanced now as a student is allowed to appear in JEE Advanced only twice i.e; for the first time in the year in which they have completed their Class 12th and for the second time in the year following the year in which they have completed their Class 12th.

For more details regarding JEE Advanced eligibility conditions, you can refer to the link www.jeeadv.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?