25th June 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for BE(Civil Engineering) in Bharti College of Engineering and Technology?

Hi, I am interested to join Bharti College of Engineering and Technology for studying BE course in the specialization of Civil Engineering. So, I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this BE course.

30th June 2018, 01:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for BE(Civil Engineering) in Bharti College of Engineering and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am interested to join Bharti College of Engineering and Technology for studying BE course in the specialization of Civil Engineering. So, I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this BE course.

There are 60 seats available for BE Civil Engineering in Bharti College of Engineering and Technology. Duration of the BE Civil Engineering course in Bharti College of Engineering and Technology is 4 years. The Civil Engineering department in Bharti College of Engineering and Technology is equipped with high tech laboratories, latest equipments and experienced teaching staff. Regular industrial visits are scheduled to provide industrial experience for the students and experts are invited for the guest lecturers. Bharti College of Engineering and Technology website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?