17th November 2016, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I change my University form Mumbai to Kolhapur after completing 1st year B.Sc course?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Sc from Mumbai University but I don't like the University. I want to change my University do I want to know how can I change my University form Mumbai to Kolhapur after completing 1st year B.Sc course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do graduation in mathematics from Mumbai or Kolhapur University after completing SYBSc in Mathematics from Mumbai University
  2. How to take admission from Shivaji University to Mumbai University for BSc 2nd year? Procedure to change the university?
  3. Is it possible to change the University from Bharadhidasan University to Kamaraj University after completing 1st year of the course?
  4. Can I get admission in 1st year General BSc in Mumbai University after completing diploma?
  5. Is it possible to change the College under the same University after completing 1st year of the course?
  6. What is the procedure to change the University after completing 1st year Engineering? -- [New]
  7. How can I change my University from Mumbai University to Pune University after 1st semester of degree?
  8. Is it possible to change University from Pune University to BAMU University after completing 1st year of B.Pharmacy course?
  9. Can I change my stream while in 1st year BSc Microbiology? Can I do other course like BBS with BSc?
  10. Is it possible to transfer from Pune University to Mumbai University during second year?
  11. Can I change my stream from BE to B.Sc after completing 1st year of the course?
  12. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Botany? I am a BSc student
  13. How to get admission for 2nd year BSc in Pune or Mumbai? I am studying 1st year BSc Science
  14. Is it possible to change the college in Mumbai University in 3rd year?
  15. How to change my college within Mumbai University?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for B.Ed through correspondence? I've completed B.Sc(Chemical) from Satara
  17. Details about new Syllabus and pattern of exam of Mumbai University for B.Sc computers?
  18. Can I change my college after completing 1st year? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd November 2016, 06:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I change my University form Mumbai to Kolhapur after completing 1st year B.Sc course?

Sorry, to say that you can't change from Mumbai to Kolhapur University after completion of your first year B.Sc. course. To be eligible to get Bachelor's degree, you have to pursue three years B.Sc. course from the same college where you have secured admission in B.Sc. course. If you are not interested to study B.Sc. course in the college where you have secured admission then, you can discontinue from the course and you can take fresh admission in first year of B.Sc. course in another college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?