12th August 2018, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Biomedical Engineering) in Thadomal Shahani Engineering College, Mumbai?

Hello friends, can you help me to know about the procedure to get admission in Thadomal Shahani Engineering College, Mumbai for studying BE(Biomedical Engineering) course. I am interested to study this BE Degree in this university so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

28th August 2018, 03:08 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Biomedical Engineering) in Thadomal Shahani Engineering College, Mumbai?

Thadomal Shahani Engineering College (TSEC) is a famous college offering graduation and post graduation level degrees in different subjects from which BE in Biomedical Engineering is one of them.

BE (Bachelor of Engineering) in Biomedical Engineering is a 4 years graduation level degree.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course in the college is a 10+2 in PCM stream with minimum 45% from any recognised board.

The admissions are given based entrance exam results named MHT CET.
You need to apply for the exam through online with all the personal and required details, pay the fees and submit the form.
You need to attend and qualify the exam in merit so that you can get admission into the college.

For more details about the admission process visit the official website of TSEC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?