21st April 2014, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Dhirubhai Ambani College with 140 marks in JEE?

Can i get dhirubhai ambani college,iiit allahabad,iiit hyderabad if i get 140 marks in jee?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the course fee of Dhirubhai Ambani College of Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the admission procedure for B.Tech in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute?
  3. Previous years papers and sample question papers of entrance exam for admission in master programme for MSc IT in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute?
  4. Details about Dhirubhai ambani college of engineering?
  5. Can I get Jaypee Dhirubhai Ambani College Thapar or any other good college with a rank of 77594?
  6. Can i get admission in Dhirubhai Ambani after getting 69000 rank?
  7. Can I get admission in any government college after scoring 140 marks in UPCPMT?
  8. In which colleges I can get admission with a score of 140 marks in AIEEE?
  9. How to get admission in government or private medical college after scoring 140 marks in CET?
  10. Can I get Jaypee Dhirubhai College Thapar or any other good engineering college with a state rank of 77594?
  11. How to take admission in MBBS? I have scored 140 marks out of 150 in PCB
  12. Can I get MBBS course in any good college after scoring 140 marks in Maharashtra CET?
  13. How to take admission in B.Tech college after scoring 135 marks in JEE mains
  14. Possibilities for getting a seat for computer science or IT in a good college with 140 marks?
  15. Colleges which I could get after scoring 20000 rank in open category?
  16. Can I get admission in any reputed college after scoring 52 marks in JEE mains?
  17. How to get admission in government college? I have scored 18 marks in JEE exam
  18. Can i take admission in B.Tech programme in Dirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology after scoring 10 marks/360?
3rd May 2014, 10:44 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission in Dhirubhai Ambani College with 140 marks in JEE?

As you have got good marks in JEE exam so you can try for IIIT's and it is best if you will get admission there but i am not sure that you will get admission there.

So, you have to try your best to get admission there and this is best for your future if you will get admission there. After graduation you may get good job through the campus placement also. And then you will get good company for the job and good salary also.

There are many streams in B.tech and if you want to do B.tech then Mechanical and information technology both are good streams and after that there are many scopes.

In this computerized world there is need of good software engineers and Information technology is in trend so it is best to choose this course for your career and Mechanical field is also good there are lots of companies related to this field in government as well as in private sector.

So you can apply for those companies after the B.tech or M.tech. if you will apply for the job after the M.tech then you may get good post and good salary also.

So, choice is yours and i think you should try to get admission in best and reputed college.
25th May 2014, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in Dhirubhai Ambani College with 140 marks in JEE?

i have got 149 marks in jee main and 870 marks in ap board exam which college is the best please suggest me or do i have any chances to get any of iiit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?