7th February 2014, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for B.Pharma in Jharkhand? Best option for girl is Nursing or Pharma?

What is admision procedure for B.pharma in jharkhand ?
Will i have apear any entrance exam ?
And what is the best option in B.sc nursing or B.pharma for a girl ?

Related Questions:
  1. m.pharma admission procedure without GATE and universities offering m.pharma? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which is better between BSc Nursing and B.Pharma?
  3. Can I get admission for B-Pharmacy course having completed 10+2 in non medical stream?
  4. How to do B.Pharma after completing D.Pharma
  5. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology?
  6. What kind of jobs are available for me Bihar, Jharkhand? I want to take admission in B.Tech
  7. Procedure to get admission in M.Pharma in Gujarat? I want to get admission in M.Pharma
  8. How to do B.Pharma after passing 12th from science stream
  9. List of top engineering colleges available in Jharkhand? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  10. Chances of getting B.Pharma at BITS Pilani or Hyderabad?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Jharkhand government polytechnic college after passing with 87%
  12. Procedure to take admission in MSc Pharmacology in SMS medical college? I am a pharma student
  13. How to take admission in BSc Nursing in government nursing college Jabalpur
  14. Can I give exam for B.Pharma if fail T.Y.B.Com?
  15. Procedure to get admission into M.Sc Nursing after the completion of B.Sc Nursing? Colleges offering this course in Hyderabad?
  16. Procedure to take admission in B.Pharma? -- [New]
  17. What can I do after completing B.Pharma?
  18. Procedure of admission for BSc Nursing course? Last date of admission and the fee requirement?
10th May 2014, 11:13 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission procedure for B.Pharma in Jharkhand? Best option for girl is Nursing or Pharma?

B.pharma is a good course and if you want to take admission for this course then you have to appears for the entrance exam and after that you will be able to apply for the admission in best college. And it is best to do B.pharma from a best college after that it will be easy to get good job.

Here are some colleges in jharkhand for the B.Pharma:

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Mesra
Govt.Pharmacy Institute, Bariatu
Indian Institute of Pharmacy, Mango
Ranchi College of Pharmacy, P.O. Hatia

So, you can apply for the admission in above colleges and i think all are best colleges.

And your third question is nursing or Pharma which are best for the girls then i think nursing is best course for the girls and i think you should do this course for your career.
After B.Pharma you can also apply for the master degree course after that you may get good job in many companies which are related to this field. So, all the best and take right decision for your career.
15th April 2015, 04:18 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Admission procedure for B.Pharma in Jharkhand? Best option for girl is Nursing or Pharma?

According to the eligibility criteria for B. Pharma. :

* The candidate should have passed higher secondary with all the subjects cleared successfully from a recognized board.

* The candidate should be 17 years old at least at the time of application.

* Yes, many universities conduct their own entrance examination for the admission in the pharmacy colleges.
12th June 2018, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I do b pharmacy after completing, 12th without giving any interance exam like neet
8th June 2019, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

When does paramedical entrance usually happens? Please, sir answer me as soon as possible.
8th June 2019, 10:22 AM
Gourav Kundu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do b pharmacy after completing, 12th without giving any interance exam like neet
First of all, I wanna say that neet examination is not require for paramedical, it is just only for MBBS and BDS.
Now come to your questions,If you want admission in a particular university, then head over to that university’s website to see their admission process for paramedical courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?