1st February 2014, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure, eligibility and availability of forms for B.Sc Physics honours in Presidency College?

Respected sir,

I wish to read B.Sc(Physics,honours) in Presidency College,
Kindly let me know the procedure of admission test,eligibility
criteria,date of distribution of forms for the same.

Yours faithfully,

Dipanjan Dey Sarkar

Related Questions:
  1. Date of availability of forms of Physics Honors in St. Xavier College, Presidency College and Maulana Azad College? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How may I get admission forms of listed colleges? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  3. How to get admission in presidency college Kolkata?
  4. Minimum marks and percentage required for physics honors in presidency college
  5. Date of sale of application forms for PG course in Economics? What is the admission procedure?
  6. Cutoff marks for admission in presidency college for economics honors(BSc)?
  7. How to get admission in St. Paul's College Kolkata? Details regarding availability of forms? Admission procedure and other admission details?
  8. What is the eligibility for B.Sc Honours in Chemistry?
  9. What is the date of admission in MSc Geology course for PG in Presidency College or Government College in Kolkata?
  10. Date of sale of admission forms and prospectus for admission into BSc course of Lady Brabourne College, Lorento College, St Paul's College and Presidency College in Kolkata?
  11. How to get admission in presidency college? What is the syllabus?
  12. Marks required for admission in English honours at Presidency University?
  13. information regarding BSc Honors in Chemistry?
  14. How to take admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi for M.Com? What is the eligibility criteria? Date of availability of forms
  15. Minimum percentage required to take up Sociology honours in Presidency College?
  16. Is there any direct admission for MSc in Physics in Rajabazar Science College
  17. What is the criteria of admission in Presidency College for Computer Science College? Is it through marks or entrance exam?
  18. Date of sale of admission forms for BSc Zoology Hons in Presidency College, Ashutosh College, Bethun College? Cutoff marks for BSc Zoology Hons in Bethun College and Ashutosh College?
9th February 2014, 10:26 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Admission procedure, eligibility and availability of forms for B.Sc Physics honours in Presidency College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir,

I wish to read B.Sc(Physics,honours) in Presidency College,
Kindly let me know the procedure of admission test,eligibility
criteria,date of distribution of forms for the same.

Yours faithfully,

Dipanjan Dey Sarkar
Information About the Course:-

B.Sc stands for (Bachelor of Science). It's an Bachelor Degree course with Six semester. There are lot of colleges in India which offers this B.Sc course.

Eligibility Criteria:-

The candidate should have passed the 12th class under 10+2 System in (Science stream Physics,Chemistry, Biology) or any equivalent qualification with 50% percentage of marks from recognized university.

The candidates of SC/ST and OBC category candidates should have obtained a minimum of 45% marks in each in Physics, Chemistry & Biology(botany and zoology) from recognized university.

The Candidate should be not more than 24 years of age.

Admission Procedure:-

The Admission for this B.Sc hons in Presidencey Colleges is based on the Entrance Examiantion conducted by the University. So, based on the Entrance Examination you you may get admisison for B.Sc in Physics Hons.

Basically, The Admission notification for this course is will be released during the month of March-April. You can get the Application form by visiting the Presidency Administration Office.

All The Best~
10th May 2014, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure, eligibility and availability of forms for B.Sc Physics honours in Presidency College?

I wish to know the admission procedure, eligibility and availability of forms for B.Sc hons. in Physics in Presidency college , kolkata
19th May 2014, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

I am a student and interested to take up sociology
hons.in the renowned Presidency University. I got 89% in best 4subjects and 94 in sociology. Will i get through?
31st May 2014, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

how many marks have to get in phys, chem and math for phys hons
1st June 2014, 10:14 PM
shakir_ali

I thinks you just need to be 10+ 2 with physics, maths and chemistry as subjects.
There is no other eligibility criteria for that.
2nd June 2014, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the date of admission test for Physics honours in Presidency College and want to know about the past question papers for this test.
11th June 2014, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

What is date of admission for zology (B.SC)(HONOURS) in presidancy university..?
30th September 2014, 03:26 AM
Unregistered

hi my name sudhir and i wish to know about the eligiblity criteria of presidency university for msc.in physics
9th April 2015, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

How is the question pattern for entrance examination for physics honours in presidency college ??
31st May 2015, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I not direct get admission in bsc zoology without passing in any entrance exam
11th April 2016, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for the entrance examination in Presidency College for Physics honours?
11th October 2016, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Availability of forms for BSC honours of biology stream in presedency college kolkata
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?