29th May 2013, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in presidency college? What is the syllabus?

I want to study in physics in presidency.what is the minimum number for getting chance in the presidency college for s.c. and what is the syllabus of your admission exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I pursue MCA after passing BCA from Presidency college of Bangalore?
  2. What is the date of admission in MSc Geology course for PG in Presidency College or Government College in Kolkata?
  3. How to join in Loyola or Presidency College after finishing 12th?
  4. Will I get admission in presidency college after passing HS with 63% in science
  5. How to get admission in presidency college Kolkata?
  6. Minimum required percentage to get admission in English honours at Presidency college?
  7. What is the criteria of admission in Presidency College for Computer Science College? Is it through marks or entrance exam?
  8. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing? -- [New]
  9. Cutoff marks for admission in presidency college for economics honors(BSc)?
  10. In what way should I prepare to join BSc Chemistry in Presidency College(Kolkata)? Syllabus of the exam?
  11. Presidency university Kolkata admission and eligibility details?
  12. Online site for admission in Presidency College, Kolkata? Manual forms are made available?
  13. Date of admission for B.Com in Madras Christain College, Presidency College and Loyola College?
  14. Date of sale of admission forms and prospectus for admission into BSc course of Lady Brabourne College, Lorento College, St Paul's College and Presidency College in Kolkata?
  15. Form for B.Sc honours at Presidency College?
  16. Admission to Honors degree courses in Calcutta University, Jadavpur University and Presidency college? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I take admission in Presidency University Kolkata for honors in economics
  18. Admission procedure, eligibility and availability of forms for B.Sc Physics honours in Presidency College?
5th June 2014, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in presidency college? What is the syllabus?

Bank procedure for admission in bsc hons in physics in presidency university.
15th October 2015, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

I Got 62.8 % marks in 12th board exam from Bihar board with science stream. Sir please tell me what is the eligiblity of taking admission in bca at presidency college banglore .. should i take admission in that college .. please tell me about entrance exams an syllabus also .. as soon as possible sir
22nd May 2016, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

I want to study in B.com (honours) in presidency. I got 64% marks in 12 th west Bengal board with commerce stream. Sir please tell me what is the eligibility of taking admission in precedence college Bangalore.kindly tell me syllabus, subject, season start timing also.. As soon as possible..sir
14th January 2017, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to know something that if I want to admit higher secondary then what is the mark required in class 10th exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?