26th July 2018, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MTech(Clinical Engineering) in Sri Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in MTech(Clinical Engineering) course in Sri Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MTech(Clinical Engineering) in Sri Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology?
  2. Is there any entrance exam available to study MTech(Clinical Engineering) in Sri Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology?
  3. Institutes offering MPH Master of public health course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Course structure of MTech(Clinical Engineering) in Sri Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology?
  5. Fee expenses of MTech(Clinical Engineering) in Sri Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology? -- [New]
  6. Scope in PG in Public Health Dentistry? Which colleges in India offer the course?
  7. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences?
  8. What are the universities offering Master in Public Health?
  9. Are MS ENT postgraduates eligible for Mch neurosurgery courses?
  10. Fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences?
  11. Will I get any part time seat in M.E after scoring 27.49 marks in TANCET? Colleges offering part time M.E in Coimbatore? I belong to MBC category
  12. Which are the Pharm D colleges in AP with low donation?
  13. Will I get admission in B.Tech Biotechnology in Sree Chitra Tirunal College of Engineering after scoring 227.75 marks in KEAM?
  14. Is there any job for chemistry fresher if I am interested in research field
  15. Which good colleges can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 34500 rank in EAMCET
  16. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences? Duration of this course?
  17. Final theory papers of previous year for AIIMS(DM Cardiology), Chitra Tirunal Institute and DNB Institute?
  18. Best colleges in India? I am studying 2nd PUC
31st July 2018, 03:27 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MTech(Clinical Engineering) in Sri Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology?

Admission procedure to study MTech(Clinical Engineering) in Sri Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology is as follows.

Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of GATE subject (AE, CE, CH, EC, EE, IN, ME,MN, MT, PI, TF, XE) and score followed by screening test and personal interview. Candidate must have completed B.E./B.Tech. from any recognized university to be eligible to appear for GATE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?