14th May 2016, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to study Bachelor of Audiology Speech Language Pathology in Sri Ramachandra University? Admission fee of this course?

Dear Friends,
I want to study in Bachelor of Audiology Speech Language Pathology course at Sri Ramachandra University. What is educational qualification required for joining this course? And also I want to know about fees for admission.

18th May 2016, 10:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to study Bachelor of Audiology Speech Language Pathology in Sri Ramachandra University? Admission fee of this course?

To be eligible to study in Bachelor of Audiology, Speech Language Pathology course in Sri Ramachandra University, you should have passed 10+2 examination with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised board. You should have also studied Physics, Chemistry & Biology / Mathematics / Computer Science / Statistics / Electronics /Psychology course to be eligible to study Bachelor of Audiology, Speech Language Pathology course in Sri Ramachandra University. You must be at least 17 years old to be eligible to pursue this course.
19th May 2016, 02:04 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to study Bachelor of Audiology Speech Language Pathology in Sri Ramachandra University? Admission fee of this course?

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria required to study Bachelor of Audiology Speech Language Pathology in Sri Ramachandra University, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates must have completed their class 12th from a recognized Board.
Candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology, English or Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English and any other subject in class 12th.

The course fee of this course is Rs. 1,25,000 per academic year.
6th February 2017, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I have passed 12 class with 59% with Physics , Chemistry , Biology ,
i want to do study Bachelor of Audiology Speech Language Pathology , to please suggest me best collage in jaipur otherwise delhi , and also tell me about the scope of this course ,!
i need your help so please guide me
My mail i`d Is [email protected]
I hope you`ll help me
11th June 2017, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I have passed with 88% in 12th. My subjects were biology, chemistry, physics, English, sanskrit in Gujarati medium. So,Is I am capable of doing b.a.s.l.p course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?