4th April 2019, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BCom(Applied Economics) in Bhopal School of Social Sciences?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Bhopal School of Social Sciences for studying BCom(Applied Economics) course. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission for this course in this college. Please tell me immediately.

10th April 2019, 08:58 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BCom(Applied Economics) in Bhopal School of Social Sciences?

I am giving you the admission procedure details for the Bhopal School of Social Sciences:-

==> Candidate must have done 10+2 school from a recognized board.

==> Admissions will be done on the basis of merit and the marks obtained by the candidate in the last eligibility examination and a personal interview with their Parent/Guardian.

==> Candidate can apply for online registration from the website that is www.bsssbhopal.edu.in/.

For any admission related query, you may also write to:- [email protected] or [email protected], PH- 0755-2457283.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?