16th November 2016, 10:27 PM
harshaddalvi

What is the procedure to get BMS degree certificate after completing it last year?

Respected Sir, My relative has passed BMS exam last year. He is yet to get his Degree Certificate. Can I please know when the Degree certificate is issued and is there any process to get the certificate urgently? Please answer as soon as possible.

26th November 2016, 12:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get BMS degree certificate after completing it last year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by harshaddalvi View Post
Respected Sir, My relative has passed BMS exam last year. He is yet to get his Degree Certificate. Can I please know when the Degree certificate is issued and is there any process to get the certificate urgently? Please answer as soon as possible.

The aspirant should contact the institution in which he/she has studied the course, for obtaining the degree certificate. The staff in the office will tell you the details regarding the delay and other things. If you still not get a certificate then contact the university through post or in person for the certificate. You should give all the details of your studies through a request letter for degree certificate. These are the two options available to get the degree certificate.
10th April 2019, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to get BMS degree certificate after completing it last year?

I have lost my BMS convocation certificate, but I have a photp copy, what is the procedure to get the duplicate convocation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?