4th April 2019, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of BCom(Applied Economics) in Bhopal School of Social Sciences?

Dear Sir, can you please help me to know about the structure of BCom(Applied Economics) course, which is available in Bhopal School of Social Sciences? Kindly tell me about the course duration also so that I can apply for this course. Thank you!

10th April 2019, 09:53 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Course structure and duration of BCom(Applied Economics) in Bhopal School of Social Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, can you please help me to know about the structure of BCom(Applied Economics) course, which is available in Bhopal School of Social Sciences? Kindly tell me about the course duration also so that I can apply for this course. Thank you!
Sorry to say that Bhopal School of Social Sciences does not offer B.Com in Applied Economics. However, you can apply for B.Com in Economics.

B.Com stands for Bachelor of Commerce and, the duration of the course is for three years which is divided into six semesters. Here I listing you B.Com different specialization offered at Bhopal School of Social Sciences,
  • B.Com (Honours)
  • B.Com (Taxation)
  • B.Com (Computers)
  • B.Com (Economics)
  • B.Com (Foreign Trade)
  • B.Com (Foreign Trade)
  • B.Com (Insurance)

Here, I have attached you the Course structure Applied Economics for your reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf B.Com syllabus I year 2018-19.pdf(21.97 MB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf B.Com syllabus II year 2018-19.pdf(14.98 MB, 0 views)

10th April 2019, 09:07 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of BCom(Applied Economics) in Bhopal School of Social Sciences?

B.Com in Applied Economics is a 3 years full time course. This course is designed to meet the growing need for an analytical and quantitative approach to problem solving skills.

This course equips you with the knowledge, thinking, understanding and skills required to deal with the complexities of an economic system. It will develop students capacity in their critical analysis and ability to undertake applied research in selected areas.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?