17th March 2019, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BFSc(Fish Biology) in West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences for studying BFSc(Fish Biology). I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this course. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

23rd March 2019, 04:18 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BFSc(Fish Biology) in West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences?

For admission in BFSc(Fish Biology) in West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences, eligible candidates have to submit the completed application form along with required documents and prescribed fee before the last date. The selection of candidates are done on the basis of merit list prepared by university. There is no entrance examination to get admission in BFSc(Fish Biology) course. The merit list is prepared in respect of percentage of total marks obtained in the subjects of HSC or equivalent examination.

For details:
http://www.wbuafsce.org/Admission.php
24th March 2019, 03:15 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BFSc(Fish Biology) in West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to get admission in West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences for studying BFSc(Fish Biology). I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this course. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Eligible students can apply online for the admission to study Bachelor of Fishery Sciences (BFSc) course in the West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences. Applicant must be a citizen of India and should have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent examinations with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects with minimum 50% marks is eligible to study BFSc in West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences. Candidates are admitted to the BFSc course without any entrance examination. Merit list will be prepared based on the total marks secured in the subjects given above of Higher Secondary or its equivalent examinations. West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?