12th August 2018, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for BHMS course in Kharagpur Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?

Hello friends, I want to apply for BHMS course in Kharagpur Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria immediately?

21st August 2018, 09:53 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for BHMS course in Kharagpur Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?

Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery (BHMS) is a 5 years 6 months graduation level degree.
This course is offered by many colleges one of the college is Kharagpur Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital (KHMCH).

The basic eligibility required for studying BHMS course in KHMCH is a 10+2 in PCB stream with 50% from any recognised board.
The candidate should be citizen of India.
The minimum age limit is 17 years.

If you meet the requirements then you can apply for the NEET exam and qualify in it for getting admission into the college.

For application forms and other details visit the official website of NEET.
For more information about the admission process visit the official website of KHMCH.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?