27th July 2018, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Computer Science Statistics) in Calicut University?

Respected Sir, I want to secure admission in Calicut University for BSc(Computer Science Statistics). Can I know that how I can get admission into this course in this particular college?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and admission procedure to study correspondence M.Com in Calicut University?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Statistics) in Panjab University?
  3. Entrance exam available to study BEd(Computer Science) are available in Calicut University?
  4. How can I join M.Com through correspondence in Calicut university? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  5. Can I study BSc(Computer Science Statistics) being a 12th Science student? -- [New]
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD in English in Calicut University for M.A. postgraduate?
  7. Can I join MSc mathematics in any university after passing BSc statistics from Calicut university? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD(Maths & Statistics) in Indian institute of Science, Bangalore?
  9. Procedure to get admission in DU statistics department for M.Sc degree
  10. How can I get admission to study M.Sc(Statistics) being a B.Sc(Maths, Statistics and Computer Science) 2nd year student?
  11. Detailed information and procedure to get admission in Allahabad University for PhD in Statistics?
  12. What's the last date of application for submission for calicut M.Com? How may I get applying procedure?
  13. Best university to study M.A.(Philosophy) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  14. How can I get admission in M.Sc Plant Science in Calicut University, Kerala?
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Computer Science Statistics) in Calicut University?
  16. Eligibility to study B.Sc in Statistics for a candidate who has completed Higher Secondary with Biological Science?
  17. Am I eligible to study B.Com in Calicut University if secured 48% in 12th Commerce? Procedure to apply?
  18. Detailed information and procedure to study B.Sc(Statistics) for 12th Commerce candidate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?