27th July 2018, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BSc(Computer Science Statistics) being a 12th Science student?

I am a student of 12th studying with Science. I don’t want to do normal BSc, I want to do BSc(Computer Science Statistics) from Calicut University. I would like to know that can I do this BSc(Computer Science Statistics) course?

31st July 2018, 01:59 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BSc(Computer Science Statistics) being a 12th Science student?

Candidates are eligible to get admission in the Calicut university in the B.Sc Computer Science course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognized board with minimum 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.

Admission is on the merit basis and candidate can apply for counselling process if you have the above qualification.
31st July 2018, 03:17 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BSc(Computer Science Statistics) being a 12th Science student?

Of course you are eligible to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science Statistics after completing 12th from Science stream. You can pursue any of the stream after completing Intermediate.
You will get admission on the basis of merit list.
31st July 2018, 10:16 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in B.Sc Computer Science in Calicut University.

The admission in the course is conducted on merit basis. Candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main paper. Candidate must have scored minimum 50% in 12th to apply for the admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?