22nd July 2018, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Maths & Statistics) in Indian institute of Science, Bangalore?

Hi Sir, I am interested to apply for PhD in Maths & Statistics program in Indian institute of Science, Bangalore. I just want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Maths & Statistics) in Indian institute of Science, Bangalore?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Indian Institute of Science or NCBS, Bangalore for study PhD without GATE?
  3. Procedure and minimum cut off marks to get admission in Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore for statistics?
  4. How many PhD(Maths & Statistics) seats are available in Indian institute of Science, Bangalore?
  5. Fee expenses of PhD(Maths & Statistics) in Indian institute of Science, Bangalore?
  6. Course structure and duration of PhD(Maths & Statistics) in Indian institute of Science, Bangalore? -- [New]
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD(Biological Sciences) in Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD(Statistics) in Indian Statistical Institute, Hyderabad?
  9. Which entrance exam I need to write to take admission in Indian Institute of Statistics in M.Sc Statistics course?
  10. PhD in Environmental Science is available in Indian Institute of Science Bangalore? Eligibility criteria and procedure of admission?
  11. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering in BES Institute of Technology, Bangalore?
  12. What do I have to do to get admission in Indian Statistical Institute? Which are the entrance exams in Statistics and Mathematics? Exams conducted for PG admission by IISC, IIT, Indian Mathematical Institute? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How many exams are available to join in M.Tech?
  14. Can I study M.Sc(Statistics) in Indian Statistical Institute being a B.Sc(Mathematics) student?
  15. Which college may I get after scoring 2369 rank?
  16. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Sc(Statistics) in Indian Statistical Institute?
  17. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Biological Sciences) in Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore?
  18. Eligibility to study PhD(Biological Sciences) in Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore?
12th July 2022, 07:30 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Maths & Statistics) in Indian institute of Science, Bangalore?

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree in a relevant field with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Maths & Statistics.

GATE and JRF is the entrance exam.
15th July 2022, 07:14 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Maths & Statistics) in Indian institute of Science, Bangalore?

Admission Procedure:-

Those candidates who have completed their masters degree from a recognized university can do PhD Maths & Statistics.

Entrance Exam:-

GATE
NET(JRF).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?