13th September 2015, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Best university to study M.A.(Philosophy) in India? Procedure to get admission?

Hello,
I want to study M.A.(Philosophy) as I am studying B.A. in Calicut University. Kindly tell me the best university in India for this course? And what is the procedure for admission? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Queries related to MCA Admission process in India and Abroad
  2. Marks required for Chemistry Hons? What is the fee structure? How to apply?
  3. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Top colleges which offer M.Sc(Mathematics) in India? Detailed procedure to get admission?
  5. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  6. How to study MSc Physics in India? What is the admission procedure in India for Nepalese Student? What is the fee structure?
  7. Best university to study Master of Physiotherapy in India? Procedure and requirements to get admission?
  8. Complete procedure to get into Oxford university for MBA?
  9. List of colleges which offer M.Phil(Sociology) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Best university to study PhD in Hindi for M.Phil candidate in India? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Procedure for admission in AMU? Is it possible to get admission with 75% in 10th?
  12. Can I get admission in MIT Pune after completing BCA from Ellim University? Procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Pharmacy for foreign students?
  14. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Bengali in India for M.A.(Bengali) candidate of Asian University of Bangladesh?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Leicester University, UK for study B.Sc(Zoology)?
  16. Last date for admission in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure? Study material for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Admission procedure to study Distance B.A.(History) in Annamalai University? -- [New]
  18. Cut off percentage to do Masters in Australia?
7th October 2015, 12:59 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Best university to study M.A.(Philosophy) in India? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to study M.A.(Philosophy) as I am studying B.A. in Calicut University. Kindly tell me the best university in India for this course? And what is the procedure for admission? Waiting for your reply.

Colleges Offering M.A in Philosophy

Jawaharlal Nehru University : School of Social Sciences
Centre for Philosophy, New Delhi (Delhi)
2nd Floor of School of Social Sciences Building I , New Delhi (Delhi) - 110067

Dibrugarh University
Centre for Studies in Philosophy, Dibrugarh (Assam)
Dibrugarh (Dibrugarh Dist.) - 786004

North-Eastern Hill University
The School of Humanities, Shillong (Meghalaya)
Shillong (Khasi Hills Dist.)

Kurukshetra University
Department of Philosophy, Kurukshetra (Haryana)
Kurukshetra University -
Faculty of Indic Studies ,
Kurukshetra (Kurukshetra Dist.) - 136119

Madras Christian College
(MCC), Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Velachery Main Road, East Tambaram , Chennai (Chennai Dist.) - 600059

In order to get admission the you need to have completed your Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. Those who have completed equivalent course too can apply for the course. You should score at least 50% of marks at Graduation level.

Major of the colleges and Universities, conduct their own entrance exam and select the candidates based on final marks obtained in the entrance exam and Graduation score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?