5th June 2018, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Physiology) in Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute for studying PhD program in the field of Physiology. Can you please help me to know about the procedure of admission immediately? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Physiology) in Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute?
  2. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Physiology) in Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute?
  3. Course structure and duration of PhD(Physiology) in Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute?
  4. How many PhD(Physiology) seats are available in Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute?
  5. Admission procedure to study BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in BN Patel Institute of Paramedical Science? -- [New]
  6. Which are the MSc chemistry colleges in VV Nagar under SP university?
  7. Which university and college is more valuable to get a job
  8. ME Mechanical colleges recognized from Gujarat Technological University?
  9. Colleges to pursue PhD in Cardiology? When forms are generally available?
  10. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study Mechanical in Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology for ST student?
  11. Which are the MCA colleges under a GTU?
  12. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases in Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences?
  13. What kind of jobs are available in Government Sector for M.A.(Sociology) postgraduate?
  14. How much money can I get after completing B.Tech from Sardar Vallabhai Patel University?
  15. Is there any entrance exam for Post Graduate degree admission in Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat?
  16. Can I get B.Tech admission in Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology after completion of Diploma Mechanical course?
  17. Procedure and eligibility to get admission in PhD VLSI Design & Embedded Systems at Sardar Patel Institute of Technology?
  18. List of Top Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Gujarat. Am I Eligible for These Colleges? I'm appearing 10+2 this year With PCM (Gujarati Medium). -- [Most Discussed]
15th July 2022, 10:06 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Physiology) in Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute?

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Physiology.

Duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?