26th March 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Physiology) in Bhavnagar University?

What is the procedure for getting admission in Bhavnagar University for studying PhD in Physiology? Can you tell me about the admission procedure asap?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer M.Phil(Sociology) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Is admission forms available for doing BBA in bhavnagar university?
  3. Detailed information and qualification required to study PhD(Sociology) in Bhavnagar University?
  4. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Physiology) in Bhavnagar University?
  5. How can I get information regarding admission in colleges through GCET?
  6. Do a M.Sc(IT) graduate from Bhavnagar university, eligible for M.Tech(CS)? List of colleges I can apply for without appearing in GATE exam?
  7. Which are the best Institutes to do M.Sc in Marine Engineering? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  8. What is the procedure for admission in BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can a MCA graduate from IGNOU university do PhD from Bhavnagar university?
  10. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?
  11. What are the options for me in Msc while pursuing BSc Chemistry from DU? Best institute of India to get my education in MSc?
  12. Procedure to get admission in M.Sc Microbiology at University of Bradford? Fees to study this course?
  13. Admission procedure to study Degree in Cyber Security in Maryville University?
  14. Details of management course offered by Bhavnagar university? I have completed B.Com course
  15. Can I join MCA course after completion of GCET Entrance Exam being a B.Com student?
  16. Admission procedure & requirements to study BS(Physics) in McMurry University?
  17. Best university to study M.A.(Philosophy) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Admission procedure to study BA in JNU for 12th Arts student? -- [New]
3rd May 2018, 12:06 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Physiology) in Bhavnagar University?

To do Ph.D course in Physiology from Bhavnagar University, first of all, you must have to gain a Masters degree in Physiology from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 55% of marks in it.
If you satisfy the required criteria, then you are eligible to apply for the NET examination.
After qualifying in the NET examination, you can apply for the Ph.D course in Physiology from Bhavnagar University. Admission is based on the marks scored in the NET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?