15th October 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

How and where a postgraduate can study B.Ed?

Sir,
I am Anupam Bera an SC candidate and have completed my B.A. Honours in English with 43.25% marks from Ramnagar College under Vidyasagar University. I have also completed M.A. with 44.38% marks Kanthi P.K. College Distance Education of Vidyasagar University. Now I want to do my B.Ed course.
How and where can I do this course? Please give me details information regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available to study in M.Phil for Biochemistry Postgraduate?
  2. Can I get free scholarship to study PhD being a MA postgraduate?
  3. B.Ed colleges in Orissa and their admission process? -- [New]
  4. Am i eligible to get admission in PG course after graduating 6 years back? List of universities in India where I can seek admission?
  5. Am I eligible for Environmental Science after completing B.E Mechanical?
  6. How can I get admission to study PhD in English being a M.A. and B.Ed postgraduate?
  7. Recognised Institutes for PG course in dibetology in india after mbbs? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What to do after doing Economics(hons)? Should I go for MBA in finance or MSc in applied economics?
  9. Postgraduate doctorate courses for meritorious B.Pharmacy student?
  10. How can I get admission to study M.Tech without GATE being a Microbiology postgraduate?
  11. How to overcome the habit of sleepy while studying being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Diploma course? How to get up early in the Morning?
  12. Where should I study PhD in Zoology through Distance Education being a postgraduate?
  13. What can I do after finishing diploma in electrical and electronics?
  14. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  15. Courses available to study in PhD at Harvard University for MCA postgraduate?
  16. ICRI entrance test procedure for Clinical Research, previous years question papers and syllabus
  17. Detailed information and requirements to study PhD in Nursing for M.Sc postgraduate?
  18. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science for a postgraduate?
27th October 2015, 09:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and where a postgraduate can study B.Ed?

For admission in B.Ed you need 50% marks in degree but you have got less than the requires marks in both degree and post graduation. Hence, you will not be eligible for B.Ed entrance exam.

It will be very difficult to get admission in B.Ed with less than 50% marks unless you belong to reserved category.
14th May 2016, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How and where a postgraduate can study B.Ed?

Sir,
I am Ujjwal patra an general candidate and completed my B.sc course in zoology with 46%marks from jhargram raj college and complete M.sc with 61% marks from bilas pur university. Now I want to complete my B.ed course
How and where complete my course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?