21st September 2018, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Instrumentation) in Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences?

Hello friends, can you help me to know about the procedure to get admission in Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences for studying BSc(Instrumentation) course. I am interested to study this BSc Degree in this university so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

28th September 2018, 08:52 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Instrumentation) in Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences?

The very first thing I would like to let you know that Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences is a college affiliated to University of Delhi i.e; DU and therefore for taking admission in the same college to pursue any degree course you need to follow the DU UG admissions guidelines.

Further, for admission to B.Sc. in Instrumentation degree course in the same college, you need to have completed your Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects with at least 55% marks in each subjects of PCM group and 50% marks in the language subject from a recognized board of education.

Apart from holding the above educational qualification mentioned above you need to satisfy the minimum cutoff marks required for admission in the same degree course as per the DU UG admission guidelines. Also, to be eligible for admission to any DU college, you need to fill the DU UG admission application form.

For more details regarding DU UG admission guidelines, you can refer to the link www.du.ac.in, while for admission details regarding Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences, you can visit the link www.bcas.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?