17th October 2016, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for Bachelor of Hospital Management in Pailan College of Management And Technology? Entrance exam to get admission?

Can I know what entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for Bachelor of Hospital Management in Pailan College of Management And Technology? Kindly tell me how many seats are available?

Related Questions:
  1. Total fee expenses of Bachelor of Hospital Management in Pailan College of Management And Technology?
  2. Which entrance exam to appear to do masters in Hospital Management?
  3. Good management colleges excluding Tier-1 colleges where fees is high?
  4. List of top BBA colleges in Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the possible colleges for me after scoring 2019 rank in JECA
  6. Admission procedure in Hospital Management course? Need course fee details alongwith college names?
  7. Scholarship available for B.Tech 2nd year student of Pailan College of Management & Technology?
  8. Best government colleges for doing BBA in Kolkata? -- [New]
  9. Which colleges are available after scoring 80029 in WBJEE?
  10. How to do B.Tech after BCA?
  11. Can I be capable to study for engineering course after passing B.Com?
  12. List of colleges which offers Master of Hospital Management in Hyderabad? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  13. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  14. List of courses available after 12th Biology group in South Gujarat University Surat? From where to get the forms?
  15. What should I opt in graduation if having Economics, Commerce, Accountancy, Computer Science and English in 12th NIOS?
  16. When will be the Entrance Exam for Hospital Management course? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam?
  17. Recommended course to become a Chef after PUC?
  18. Diploma or Degree, which has better prospects in Hospital Management course?
19th October 2016, 08:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for Bachelor of Hospital Management in Pailan College of Management And Technology? Entrance exam to get admission?

To get admission in Bachelor of Hospital Management course in Pailan College of Management and Technology, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board. You need to fill up the application form which is available at http://www.pcmt-india.net/Applicatio..._FORM_PCMT.pdf and submit it along with your 10th and 12th standard admit card, marks sheets, certificates and six passport size photographs in the college. After successful completion of admission process, you will be offered admission in Bachelor in Hospital Management course in Pailan College of Management and Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?