17th November 2018, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in NIT-Arunachal Pradesh?

I have an interest to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in NIT-Arunachal Pradesh. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know asap.

24th November 2018, 11:50 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in NIT-Arunachal Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have an interest to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in NIT-Arunachal Pradesh. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know asap.

Yes, there is an entrance examination available to study BTech Chemical Engineering in NIT Arunachal Pradesh. Candidates have to appear for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main) conducted by the CBSE for the admission to study BTech Chemical Engineering in NIT Arunachal Pradesh. Those candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examinations with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English subjects with at least 75% marks are eligible to study BTech Chemical Engineering in NIT Arunachal Pradesh. Duration of the course is four years (Eight Semesters). The NIT Arunachal Pradesh website link is given Click Here
24th November 2018, 05:45 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in NIT-Arunachal Pradesh?

NIT refers to National Institute of Technology and NITs are regraded among the top colleges for pursuing technical degree courses.

As far as you are concerned about the entrance examination which you need to qualify in order to seek admission in NIT, Arunachal Pradesh to pursue B.Tech degree course, then, for your information I would like to let you know that, similar to any other NIT or CFTIs, for admission in NIT Arunachal Pradesh too, you need to qualify JEE ( Joint Entrance Examination ) held by NTA twice every year.

For details regarding the NIT Arunachal Pradesh admission procedure, you can refer to the link www.nitap.in while for details regarding JEE, you can either log on to the link www.jeemain.nic.in or www.nta.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?