3rd January 2021, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in IIIT Guwahati?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in IIIT Guwahati for the course of BTech(Computer Science and Engineering). Please tell me what is the procedure for admission to this course in this institute? Please tell me asap.

4th January 2021, 12:01 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in IIIT Guwahati?

The admission procedure to study BTech in Computer Science and Engineering at IIIT Guwahati is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory subject from a recognized board. Admission selection is through counseling based on the rank obtained in JEE Main.

Interested candidate can apply online through the JEE Main website https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/. First of all register yourself on the website and thereafter login with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.iiitg.ac.in
4th January 2021, 05:29 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in IIIT Guwahati?

Admission procedure to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in IIIT Guwahati can be seen below.

Admission will be done on the basis of JEE score.

You have to go through counseling procedure of JEE to get admission.

For application submission visit official website-
http://iiitg.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?