20th September 2018, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Computer Science & Engineering) in Manipur Institute of Technology?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BE(Computer Science & Engineering) which is available in Manipur Institute of Technology. So, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. Please tell me immediately.

6th October 2018, 05:41 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Computer Science & Engineering) in Manipur Institute of Technology?

In order to enroll for BE(Computer Science & Engineering) in Manipur Institute of Technology, candidates ate selected on the basis of JEE Mains score followed by counselling. Each candidate is required to submit a Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of admission. Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry in a single sitting without any grace marks from a recognized board are eligible to pursue that course.

You can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
http://www.mitimphal.in/page/11
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?