19th September 2018, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Bachelor in Hospital Administration in Padmashree College of Hospital Administration?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of Bachelor in Hospital Administration course as well as the course duration of this course which is available in Padmashree College of Hospital Administration? Kindly tell me because I am looking forward to get admission.

6th October 2018, 05:19 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Bachelor in Hospital Administration in Padmashree College of Hospital Administration?

Bachelor in Hospital Administration in Padmashree College of Hospital Administration is full time 3 years duration of course, which is divided into 6 semesters. Tuition fee for this course is around Rs. 40,000 per year.

You can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
http://padmashree.org/course/bachelo...dministration/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?