13th August 2019, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get MBBS seat in Desert Medicine Research Centre?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to do MBBS course from Desert Medicine Research Centre. So, I would like to know what percentage is required to achieve in 12th Science for getting MBBS seat in this college? If you know then please tell me asap.

16th August 2019, 02:01 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get MBBS seat in Desert Medicine Research Centre?

To apply for MBBS course in Desert Medicine Research Centre, you will need to qualify All India level common entrance exam NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test), which is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
In order to appear for NEET, you must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as main subjects from a recognized boar with at least 50% aggregate marks (40% marks for ST/SC/OBC and 45% for PwD candidates).
17th August 2019, 12:44 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get MBBS seat in Desert Medicine Research Centre?

The cutoff percentage required in 12th class Science to study MBBS at Desert Medicine Research Centre is a candidate must have done a 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 45% marks in aggregate.

Admission selection will be done on the basis of NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test). I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.dmrcjodhpur.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?