7th February 2014, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Admission process, fee structure and date of form for B.Sc Psychology and B.Sc Home Science?

Hi,

I want to know the admission process, fees structure & from which date forms would be given for b.sc. psychology & b.sc. home science.

I know Home Science course is in Juhu but i am not sure about b.sc psychology, so plz can any one tell me in which sndt colg b.sc. psychology course is.

Thank You.
Eagerly watin for ur Reply.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission process for BSc degree? What is the fee structure?
  2. Should MEC students opt for BSc Psychology? What is the course structure?
  3. Details about admission in BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  4. Procedure to take admission in BSc forensic science? Fee structure details for SC candidate?
  5. Admission information for M.Sc (Forensic science) in Amity University, Noida?
  6. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Names of BSc Agricultural Colleges in Shimoga? Fee structure for BSc Agriculture?
  8. Form dates for B.Sc in Psychology after 12th standard?
  9. How to take admission in DU for BSc after scoring 80% in my board exams? Last date of BSc forms sale in DU? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  10. Job opportunities after B.Sc Home Science? -- [New]
  11. Admission date of BSc Rourkela through IGNOU? Fee structure for distance education?
  12. How to join BSc child psychology after completing BSc Nursing Degree
  13. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Admission procedure of MBBS and the fee structure?
  14. What is the scope of B.Ed course? Where are the forms available for it?
  15. Last date of sale of admission forms in MG science college for BSc?
  16. How to get admission in DU for BSc after scoring 82.6% in my board exam? What is the fee structure?
  17. Procedure to get admission in university in BSc Honors? What is the fee structure?
  18. How to join BSc Library science in distance after completing bachelor degree? What is the duration of the course and fee structure?
13th March 2015, 11:33 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission process, fee structure and date of form for B.Sc Psychology and B.Sc Home Science?

In order to get admission in any of the B.Sc psychology college you should have secured more than 50% in your class 12th board exam with science stream. The fee structure varies from college to college.

List of some B.Sc psychology college:

> National Degree College
> Amar Singh College
> Little Flower Institute Of Social Science & Health
> Kishinchand Chellaram College Of Arts Commerce And Science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?