5th January 2014, 09:16 PM
swati allahabadi

Procedure to get admission in university in BSc Honors? What is the fee structure?

Whats the procedure to get admission in university in Bsc honours .. no of seats available in general category... what's the fee structure

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the universities offering BSc Honors in Maths in Punjab, India? What is the criteria and fee structure?
  2. Can I get admission in BSc Honors biology in Punjab University after scoring 70% in 12th CBSE
  3. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  4. What is the admission procedure, fee structure in BSc Degree in Agriculture University Palampur
  5. Details about the BSc chemistry honors? What is the fee structure? What is the syllabus?
  6. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  7. Can I get admission in B.Sc 2nd year honors after completing B.Sc 1st year from science stream?
  8. How can I get admission in Jadavpur University for BSc Honors in Maths?
  9. Details about admission in BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  10. What can I do to join LPU after scoring 60% in BSc? Fee structure of the course?
  11. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to take admission in BSc honors in Maths in Punjab University
  13. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  14. Fee structure and admission procedure for admission in MCA in Jadavpur University ?
  15. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  16. What is the admission procedure for BSc? Fee structure, Hostel Facility and the last date to apply for the same?
  17. Admission procedure for M.Tech Civil Engineering through correspondence in PTU? Fee structure of it?
  18. Procedure to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure and documents needed and their fee structure?
28th May 2014, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in university in BSc Honors? What is the fee structure?

What is the fee structure of bsc physics at mahila college in lucknow
31st May 2014, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in university in BSc Honors? What is the fee structure?

i got 86% in my board exam in pcm and i got 94 marks in physics.i want to do bsc (physics hons.).can i get admission in du
3rd September 2015, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

What's the procedure of taking admission in pu in bsc .honors second year ? What about the fee structure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?