24th July 2011, 11:48 PM
ranjita003

Admission date of BSc Rourkela through IGNOU? Fee structure for distance education?

i want to admission in Bsc inrourkela through ignou.pl give me details about admission date,time,fee for distance education.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in BSc IGNOU center Rourkela? Fee structure, documents required and admission date?
  2. Where to get the forms for B.Ed through correspondence?
  3. List of institutes with fee structure which offer PhD in Library Science through Distance Education? Detailed procedure of admission?
  4. Last date to apply for M.Com through distance education in DU? Fee structure and admission procedure? -- [New]
  5. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to take admission in Elementary Education course through IGNOU and what is the fee structure?
  7. What is the procedure followed to apply for M.Tech from IGNOU after completion of B.Tech in IT?
  8. How to take admission in M.Tech through distance education? Semester fee structure details?
  9. Last date for distance IGNOU B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  10. How can I apply to study M.A.(Geography) in IGNOU? Detailed information, fee structure and date of application?
  11. What is the last date of admission in M.Com and IGNOU? Fee structure for M.Com? Can I pay in installments?
  12. What is the fee structure of M.Com distance education in OU? Last date of sale of application form?
  13. Date of admission and fee structure of B.Com in IGNOU, Delhi?
  14. Am I eligible to do MSc in Physics after doing BSc Physics from CU?
  15. When the application form for admission in B.Ed will be distributed by IGNOU? Fee expenses of B.Ed in IGNOU?
  16. Fee structure of B.A. course in IGNOU?
  17. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  18. Last date to apply, fee structure and syllabus for M Phil in Education through distance mode?
12th August 2011, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission date of BSc Rourkela through IGNOU? Fee structure for distance education?

how madarchod you r mother fuuuk .....
20th October 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission date of BSc Rourkela through IGNOU? Fee structure for distance education?

how to take admission in BCA course through IGNOU ? fees structure of the course ? addmission date?
9th January 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

how many ignou centers in haryana
10th February 2012, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY BSC COURSE IN NIT ROURKELA
25th March 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

when last date for bsc in ignou
16th June 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Can i take admission for BSc electronics through IGNOU? Fee structure for distance education?
12th June 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi All,

Can we admit for Bsc it through IGNOU in distance education after 10 2 with maths,Com&Busi,Political Sc?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?