29th May 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in DU for BSc after scoring 82.6% in my board exam? What is the fee structure?

how to get admission in du for bsc . as u have scored 82.6% in my board exams .and what is fee structure

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required and fee structure for admission in NID? Shifting to CBSE board from State board is beneficial for that?
  2. Details about admission in BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  3. What can I do to join LPU after scoring 60% in BSc? Fee structure of the course?
  4. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  5. Can I take admission in DU for BSc Maths or computer science after scoring 69% in CBSE 12th board exam
  6. What is the fee structure for B.E? Is there any exemption after scoring more than 90% in 12th?
  7. What is the fee structure for BSc Agriculture in Palampur University after scoring 83.4% in 12th exam?
  8. Procedure to get admission in university in BSc Honors? What is the fee structure?
  9. How to take admission in BSc Nursing? What is the admission criteria and the fee structure?
  10. How to take admission in Bsc after scoring 57% in CBSE board exam
  11. What is the admission fee structure of FYBSc? -- [New]
  12. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  13. How to take admission in DU for BSc after scoring 80% in my board exams? Last date of BSc forms sale in DU? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  14. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  15. How to get admission in BSc Part I? What is the total fee structure?
  16. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibilities to get admission after scoring 68% in Inter? What is the fee structure?
  18. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
2nd June 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in DU for BSc after scoring 82.6% in my board exam? What is the fee structure?

After scoring 82.8 %, is there any chance for admission in Bsc. faculty of DU?
21st March 2017, 07:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in DU for BSc after scoring 82.6% in my board exam? What is the fee structure?

I got 88 percent marks and want to do chemistry honors can I get addmission in du
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?