28th January 2014, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Advantages and disadvantages of Electronics Diploma from IETE?

Sir,
i am doing diploma in electronics from Iete
what is the advantages and disadvantages regarding this diploma and institution? And what are the field(of further education) that i can choose after completing this?
As i'm totally confused..please show me the way

Related Questions:
  1. Advantages and disadvantages of diploma in electronics
  2. How can I get information about recognition of diploma course of IETE in Karnataka?
  3. What are the advantages and disadvantages of doing engineering after diploma?
  4. Can I get any job after completing IETE diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  5. Which group is better in engineering? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
  6. What are the advantages and disadvantages of sole proprietor?
  7. India or Abroad: Where would you like to study? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. IETE DIPIETE-ET (Old Scheme) Industrial Electronics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Is a degree from IETE New Delhi eligible for IISc Bangalore after qualifying GATE?
  10. What are the advantages and disadvantages of core engineering studies?
  11. IETE DIPIETE (Old Scheme) Basic Electronics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Will there be any disadvantages for me by joining Diploma course after completion of 10th Class?
  13. Advantages and disadvantages of choosing CS as a career option? What is the salary package? I want to make my career in CS
  14. What is business? What are the objectives, Advantages and Disadvantages?
  15. IETE AMIETE-ET(Old Scheme) Analog & Digital Electronics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. IETE AMIETE ET/CS/IT (old scheme) Signals and Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. What are the major advantages and disadvantages of giving JEE mains exam via offline and online mode
  18. IETE DIPIETE-ET (Old Scheme) Mathematics-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
10th April 2015, 05:52 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Advantages and disadvantages of Electronics Diploma from IETE?

Don't get confused dear, it is not as confusing as you think it to be. Diploma in Electronics is itself a good field to study and has lots of career opportunities which I will be discussing further below.

Now, regarding the Institute that is IETE, it is a good Institute to pursue toy Diploma course from and nothing there to worry about it. You just need to concentrate on your studies and score as well as possible and try to gain as much knowledge as possible to opt for a good career.

The best short term course for students of Diploma in Electronics are:

> VLSI(Very Large Scale Integration).

> Embedded Systems.

> PLC.

> Networking.

> Circuit Designing.

> Fibre optic technology, etc.

You can go for following courses after completion of Diploma in ELectronics and Telecommunication;

> c

> c++

> java

> dtp

> ds

> ms.office

> .net

> animations

> embedded systems

> mini projects, etc.

Opportunities after completing course;

> ECIL

> BSNL

> BEL

> ISRO

> Bank Probationary Officer

> DRDO, etc.

Other course for Electronic and Telecommunication field;

> Embedded course

> Networking course

> micro controller and microprocessor course

> .NET COURSE

> Java course

> Oracle course

> C,C++ course

> Robotics course

> Internships in companies.

> training sessions, etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?