14th January 2011, 07:33 PM
noorie.jasmine

Where can I get a job after completing MSc Biotechnology with 80% marks?

I am completing my M.Sc Biotechnology in Apr with 80 % marks.I want to join a job urgently . Where can I get a job related to my education. I have a very excellent academic record.I need a job in Andhra pradesh for Rs. 20,000 pm

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  3. Job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology from Banasthali
  4. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  5. How to become a research scientist after M.Sc Biotechnology?
  6. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  7. Which is the best option for good future prospects between MBA and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  8. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in Life Sciences?
  9. What are the job opportunities available in India after completing M.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  10. Which is best course between M.Sc in Biotechnology and Microbiology in India and Abroad after completing B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  11. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  12. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology? How to get a job?
  13. Job opportunities after doing MSc Biotechnology? In which field can we opt for a job after completing MSc?
  14. Can I be eligible for lecturer job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  15. How to get jobs in abroad in research field after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  16. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc in Biotechnology? Where can I get a good job and how much is the salary offered?
  17. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany?
  18. Where can I apply for a job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
14th January 2011, 11:44 PM
mishra245

Default Re: Where can I get a job after completing MSc Biotechnology with 80% marks?

There is many jobs available in INDIA and also in ABROAD for the Msc Biotechnology.
Your marks is also very good you can try to the some scientist field and also in the field of Research as P.hd and more research courses.
15th January 2011, 09:57 AM
rks_estate

Default Re: Where can I get a job after completing MSc Biotechnology with 80% marks?

Dear,

You can get a job after completing MSc Biotechnology with 80% marks in following organisation / industry: -

Top Companies India: -

American Companies in India
Multinational Companies in India
Indian Hotels Company
Companies Outsourcing to India
Biotech Companies in India
BPO Companies in India
Companies in India
Starting a Company in India
Register a Company in India
Pharmaceutical Companies in India
Indian Insurance Companies
India Software Companies
IT Companies in Chandigarh
Delhi Companies
Punjab Tractors
United Phosphorus
3i Infotech
3M India
ONGC
NTPC etc.

Today, there are around 325 companies in India which produce specialized products and services in various sectors of bio technology.

Good Luck
15th January 2011, 10:42 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,
You have a great percentage in your academic career,i think you should follow some employment news and some webportal...
15th January 2011, 06:55 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Well , you can join as a teacher in high school and for this read regularly employment news.
you can apply for job in industry and also as a resercher.
15th January 2011, 08:38 PM
saswata06

Try for lectureship or in any company.I think it is better to go for lectureship.

Best of luck!
15th January 2011, 09:18 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi...
if you are in real need of job then you try to become an teacher in some college or in fact in your college from where you have don graduation,because there is an huge demand for faculty in your field
all the best
5th February 2011, 10:16 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

job after completing MSc Biotechnology with 80% marks
You can get a job after completing MSc Biotechnology with 80% marks in following organisation / industry: -
Indian Hotels Company
BPO Companies in India
Delhi Companies
Punjab Tractors
United Phosphorus
3i Infotech
3M India
ONGC
NTPC etc.

Good Luck
6th February 2011, 07:24 AM
xavi

hii

get a job after completing MSc Biotechnology with 80% marks
Indian Hotels Company
Companies Outsourcing to India
Biotech Companies in India
BPO Companies in India
Companies in India
Starting a Company in India
Register a Company in India
Pharmaceutical Companies in India
Indian Insurance Companies
India Software Companies
7th February 2011, 07:39 AM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

hii

get a job after completing MSc Biotechnology with 80% marks
There is many jobs available in INDIA and also in ABROAD for the Msc Biotechnology.
Your marks is also very good you can try to the some scientist field and also in the field of Research as P.hd and more research courses.

good luck
21st June 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

For professor job in college msc biotech is enough
4th July 2011, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Where can i get the job after completing my msc biotechnology with 60 persent
7th March 2012, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

where can i get a job after completing msc.biotechnology with 59% mark?
15th April 2012, 03:56 PM
neat_raw

Indian Hotels Company
BPO Companies in India
Delhi Companies
Punjab Tractors
United Phosphorus
3i Infotech
17th June 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Now im going to joing BSc course.I like Biotecthnology very well.
dear brothers & Sisters,
plz..help me to choose a good course.If I chose Bsc botony&MSc biotechnology , is that good for me? If i studied it well.. is i get a good job? plz..reply dear brothers & sisters.
24th June 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

what would be the salary for completing m.sc bio-tech with 80%?
4th September 2012, 07:29 PM
being aman

As you have a good academic record you can apply
for JRF openings in your area if you want post in AP
You can also apply for jobs in companies filling the post of
Project Assistant
Biotechnologists
Quality assurance
Sales executives
You can also fight exams for govt. posts requiring a Post graduate
8th April 2014, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

sir i am completed my integrated biotechnology now where can i get research and industrial based jobs give some company names?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?