23rd December 2014, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack JEE Advanced?

sir,
i want to crack the jee advanced examination.
what are the methods which i
should apply in order to achieve my aim????/
kindly suggest me something immediately

24th December 2014, 05:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack JEE Advanced?

To crack JEE Advanced examination, first you need to crack JEE Main examination. To be eligible to appear for JEE Advanced examination, you must have qualified JEE Main examination and must be among top 1,50,000 rankers of JEE Main examination. Some of the tips which may help you to crack JEE Main and Advanced examination are :-

1. Start your JEE preparation with all the basic concepts and formulas from Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects.

2. Prepare a proper schedule at least to spend 3-4 hours a day in a convenient way, so, that you can prepare your entire 11th and 12th standard syllabus.

3. Practice problems from Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects everyday by spending at least one hour for each subject.

4. Practice as many as problems as you can from JEE preparation books like Arihant, Agarwal, Tata Mc Graw Hill, etc.

5. Refer previous years question papers so, that you can know the question paper pattern.

6. Practice Model papers and correct the answers yourself by referring answer keys or any other material, so, that you can know your ability of scoring maximum marks in JEE examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?