4th October 2014, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

After graduation what to do in field of Computer Science?

Dear Sir
I have completed graduation in CS from Karnataka University and want to know about the future aspect for me. After graduation what to do in the field of computer science?

Related Questions:
  1. How to start a career in Film Writing (Telugu media)?
  2. Which is the best field among Electronics and Telecommunication, Computer Science and Computer Engineering? Difference between both?
  3. What should I do to get a Job in Administration field or Teaching field having completed B.Sc in Computer Science and B.Ed in Computer Science?
  4. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is is possible to go in research field of computer after doing MSc in computer science?
  6. Government jobs in computer field for computer science students?
  7. How to become a lecturer in computer field after studying in BSc computer science field
  8. Am I eligible for B.Sc Non Medical if done 3 years diploma in CSE?
  9. What are the jobs after completing graduation in computer science
  10. Can I take admission for M.Sc in IT having completed BA course with an aggregate of 49.94%?
  11. Can I settle in software field after doing MSc computer science?
  12. How to become a lecturer in computer field if I am studying Bsc computer science
  13. How to do graduation after completion of 12th board? I am a science stream computer science student
  14. Studying final year B.Tech : Am I eligible to appear for CDAC exam?
  15. What should I do after B.Tech in the field of computer science
  16. Are Computer Science students allowed to sit for NET exam?
  17. How to do PG in the field of computer language? I want to pursue PG in Biotechnology
  18. Can I do post graduation in field of movie making in USA after doing B.Tech in CSE?
4th October 2014, 08:32 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: After graduation what to do in field of Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir
I have completed graduation in CS from Karnataka University and want to know about the future aspect for me. After graduation what to do in the field of computer science?
Well, it's good to see that you are interested to apply for higher degree course. Since, you have completed graduation course in computer science specialization, you can apply for the courses like,

->M.Sc in Computer Science or
->Master of Computer Application (MCA)

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-

->The candidate must have minimum 3 year’s Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent in any discipline from any University.
->The candidate must have studied Mathematics or Computer science subject at graduation level.
->Eligible candidates are required to take entrance exam conducted by the respective university and entrance exam to be held on April/May.

MCA COLLEGES IN INDIA:-
  • Aligarh Muslim University
  • Andhra University
  • Banaras Hindu University
  • Birla Institute of Technology
  • Delhi University
  • Hyderabad University
  • Mumbai University
  • Pune University
  • Sikkim Manipal University
  • Vellore Institute of Technology
5th October 2014, 03:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After graduation what to do in field of Computer Science?

You can either opt for a job in computer science. Most of the companies give jobs to graduates these days and you can give interview in various IT companies.

If you want to study further, then MCA will be a good option for you and you can take admission through entrance examination, which is usually conducted by the respective university.

MCA is of 3 years duration and you are definitely eligible for this course. Just make sure that you have at least 50% marks in your graduation.

Most of the MCA course requires Maths subjects at 10+2 level or at Degree level from a recognized board or University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?