23rd March 2012, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I take admission for M.Sc in IT having completed BA course with an aggregate of 49.94%?

I have completed my B.A with 49.94% can i take admission in your inst.for msc(it).plz reply quickly at +919419951011

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission for M.Sc in IT having completed BA course with an aggregate of 49.94%?
  2. Names of the colleges in Indore after scoring 69 marks and 4994 rank in MPPET?
  3. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  4. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  5. In which colleges can I take admission for MSc IT this year?
  6. Which one is better for my career M.Sc Electronics or M.Sc Maths (for women)?
  7. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I join MSc Aeronautics after completing PUC with 55% aggregate
  9. How to get admission in MSc Agriculture after completing inter 2nd year BIPC?
  10. What is the date of aggregate results of MSc mathematics -- [New]
  11. Can I get admission for MS degree in any of the top universities after scoring 63% aggregate?
  12. How to get admission in M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 76%?
  13. Can I apply for government jobs in engineering or administration after completing BE and M.Sc Degree?
  14. Can I do M.Com from regular college in DU?
  15. Last date for admission for MSc Physics? I have completed degree
  16. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  17. How to prepare for NET after completing MSc in Computer Science with 60% aggregate
  18. Admission in MSc CS or IT in Mumbai University after graduating in BCA with aggregate of 64% and T.Y BCA percentage of 72%?
13th July 2012, 11:55 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I take admission for M.Sc in IT having completed BA course with an aggregate of 49.94%?

Hi
for taking MSc. the eligibility criteria is as follows:-

1)Aspirants completing their graduation in Science field like BTech , BSc etc

2)Moreover a cut off percentage of 55% is required in graduation to take admision.

As you fail both criteria you could not apply for it

But don't worry if you want to go in computer field then you could do MCA

If you have doubt Please comment I will get to You at the earliest.!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?