25th March 2023, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Am eligible for Civil services exam holding MA distance degree?

Sir i want to know that am i eligible for civil service exam ,that i holding MA distance degree, for this MA degree my Madrasa bachelor degree is eligible, my doubt is for civil service exam should be holder of any bachelor degree or any graduation degree enough?? Means i have MA degree but not Bachelor degree (my bachelor degree not eligible in all universities)

So give me an answer****

26th March 2023, 01:05 PM
Moksh1230

Default Re: Am eligible for Civil services exam holding MA distance degree?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the Civil Services exam even if you hold an MA degree through distance education. The eligibility criteria for the Civil Services Exam, conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), is as follows:

1. Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India.

2. Age Limit: The candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on the 1st of August of the year in which he/she is appearing for the exam. There are certain relaxations in the upper age limit for candidates belonging to certain categories, such as SC/ST, OBC, etc.

3. Educational Qualification: The candidate must hold a Bachelor's degree from a recognized university. There is no specific requirement for the mode of education, i.e., whether the degree is obtained through regular mode or distance education.
26th March 2023, 03:32 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am eligible for Civil services exam holding MA distance degree?

Indeed, your distance graduation degree is very much valid for civil services UPSC exams. However, you need to make sure that your university is UGC-DEB-approved to make your degree a legitimate one. Moreover, we can help you majorly achieve your dream degree and be eligible for your dream job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?