25th March 2023, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue MCA after 10 years of completing Bachelor? Will that be considered in top MNCs?

Had done my Bachelor degree in 2006 (Optometry). Currently working as a graphics / UI designer in a reputed e-leaning company. Also have a total of 10 years experience in this field. Now I want to shift to fully technical jobs.

My question is Can I pursue MCA or MSc. IT and shift to technical / web or UI development? Will I be eligible to apply in top MNCs like TCS and CTS in that case? What type of course should I do? Distance would work or full time course is mandatory?

26th March 2023, 01:55 AM
Moksh1230

Default Re: Can I pursue MCA after 10 years of completing Bachelor? Will that be considered in top MNCs?

Yes, you can pursue MCA after 10 years of completing your Bachelor's degree. There is no age limit for pursuing higher education, and many universities offer MCA programs for working professionals.

However, whether your MCA degree will be considered by top MNCs depends on various factors, such as your skills, knowledge, and experience. While having an MCA degree may give you an advantage in the job market, it is not the only determining factor for getting hired by top companies.
26th March 2023, 03:29 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue MCA after 10 years of completing Bachelor? Will that be considered in top MNCs?

Gap not matter in Mca field it's depends on your academics that whatever do in UG. If you do BCA in your graduation that is very helpful it's benefit will be able to understand programming language and data structures. So You can do mca no matter what your academic gap you are free to take decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?